Introducing Nexus Go – our new taxi service
For over 20 years Nexus has provided the UK’s largest fleets with access to the UK’s largest rental supply chain across all vehicle groups. Customers are able to select the make and model on longer-term hires or opt for a wider solution for shorter term requirements.
COVID-19 has presented challenges across the rental industry, one being a shift in strategy from suppliers who are moving away from supporting shorter term hires such as 1-day, one-way bookings and journey planning needs to overcome multiple obstacles whether it’s moving goods or moving people.
This has enabled Nexus to enhance our wider mobility solution to provide you with an alternative means of transport when a rental vehicle may not be the best option. Nexus Go enables a flexible solution to meet the changing needs of moving people on shorter journeys and the new passenger/taxi booking service can be accessed by the same user-friendly platform made for making your rental bookings.
- Access to over 2,500 UK wide taxi companies
- Full visibility location updates of your vehicle
- Options to transport up to six people in one vehicle
- 90% of bookings secured within 45 minutes, getting you from A to B as quickly as possible
- GPS tracking facility via Google maps
- Integration with call centre, IRIS & customer portals
- Consolidated billing incorporating journey fees & ancillary charges
- Customer management reporting suite