As proud members of the Association of Fleet Professionals (The AFP), we wanted to share with you the benefits of membership.
The AFP is a not for profit body that supports, educates and trains the corporate fleet industry. They bring fleet operators together to network, connect and share best practice. They put on a number of events to encourage this – lunches, dinners and an annual conference. The AFP also run a number of committees on topical issues and lobby the government where necessary on issues affecting the fleet industry.
As a Fleet Operator, the AFP offer the following benefits:
- Supportive advice and guidance covering the latest issues of the day
- Networking – connect with individuals in similar roles to share experiences
- Access to online members’ area
- Free members only events, including lunches, seminars and our annual conference – all included in your membership fee
- Discount on AFP Fleet Academy Training Courses
- Advance consultation on new legislation and government initiatives
- Get your voice heard – representation of members’ views via our lobbying activities and regular dialogue with Government departments and officials
- Letters after your name!
There are individual and company memberships available. Individual memberships are just £99 per annum and a company membership, which enables your colleagues to benefit too, is just £299 per year.
You can find further information on The AFP’s website – www.theafp.co.uk.