Our Nexus vision is to be the UK’s leading provider of technology enabled business mobility, and our mission is to provide great client service in business mobility enabled by leading edge technology. We live by our Nexus values which define who we are and what we aspire to be.
At Nexus, we are continually working to expand our expertise, through the development of our existing workforce and the recruitment of our kind of people.
Nexus people are:
- Fast-learning, talented professionals, who analyse and adapt to their environment
- Versatile, proactive and dedicated to delivering service excellence
- Approachable and helpful to our customers and suppliers
- Forward-thinking problem solvers who are motivated to achieve success and deliver outstanding results
An Operations Team Leader will lead, coach and motivate a team of Contact Centre advisors to support the delivery of departmental KPI’s, targets and objectives. To achieve excellent standards of customer service and drive continuous improvement within the NEXUS Contact Centre and Customer Service Teams.
- Lead and motivate a Team of Contact Centre agents to optimum performance levels to achieve agreed targets contributing to the overall Nexus objectives.
- Provide clear and concise direction, support and guidance to the team through effective coaching, leadership and setting of SMART objectives. Manage performance through regular, effective reviews, addressing performance issues in line with Nexus performance management policies detailed within our handbook, escalating to disciplinary sanctions where appropriate.
- Conduct development reviews and recommend training and development plans.
- Support the overall departmental KPI’s by coaching and developing staff to ensure we hit SLA’s across all contact channels.
- Manage people absence in line with Nexus procedures, ensuring the welfare of our people.
- Highlight processes and procedure improvements to enhance the customer and supplier experience or improve operational efficiency.
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders from other teams and departments. Communicate all information clearly and in a timely manner.
- Act as a role model to others whilst striving to achieve high standards of performance and customer service.
- Ensure full adherence to the company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- Support the Operations Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement.
- Recruitment and selection of high calibre Contact Centre Agents via one on one interviews or group assessment centres.
- Keep up to date with any industry changes affecting the business and relaying this knowledge back to the team.
- Commitment to own continuous personal development.
- Approachable and have a creative mindset.
- Resilient – identifies improvements for own self, the team and the business and puts these changes into place immediately.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Enjoy a fast paced, busy work environment.
- Forward-thinking problem solver who is solution driven.
- Have superb attention to detail.
- Ambitious and results motivated, someone who wants to track performance and is competitive to continually improve this.
- Takes pride in hitting targets, delivering on time and quality.
- A proven track record in leading and developing a high performing team, preferably in a Contact Centre or Customer Service environment.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, ideally working with SLA’s.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications (Excel in particular) and analysis of BI.
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Customer Services NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of the automotive / rental sector desired, but not essential
This role comes with a competitive salary and includes excellent benefits, including private medical insurance, healthcare cash plan, perkbox, purchase of additional annual leave and employee recognition awards but to name a few.