Nexus is the leading provider of B2B vehicle rental in the UK via our network which is made up of over 200 vehicle rental suppliers. We also provide software, fleet and rental management services to our clients.
We are an innovative, growing, technology-led business that manages our clients’ rental via IRIS, our rental management software, delivering service excellence through our system capabilities and expertise. We provide our clients with access to over 500,000 rental vehicles across more than 2,000 rental locations in the UK.
This role is an exciting and varied one, whose job it is to work closely with the Head of Business Support Services to provide outstanding administrative support across many areas of the business, in particular to the new business and account management teams. This role requires an instinctively collaborative individual who, takes pride in delivering work to a very high standard. Taking the time to get to know the right places and people to access the material, answers and support needed, this individual will become a resilient knowledge source for the sales teams.
- Provide day to day administrative support for sales and account management tasks, including supporting field-based Management and Sales team members.
- Update and maintain the resource of company reference material and CRM so as to always have to hand key information needed to minimise duplication of work.
- Liaising with our Legal department to ensure maintenance and electronic filing of contracts.
- Tracking of new accounts and internal implementation ensuring that the account opening process is fast and efficient.
Sales support duties:
- Customer account setup and sales team liaison to ensure efficient and accurate account creation.
- Rate card creation and maintenance alongside the Finance team for new and existing clients.
- Delivering renegotiation material, tracking and activation of new tariffs on customer accounts.
- Tracking & managing account handover processes between Sales functions.
- Assisting with preparation of tender, presentation & customer proposal materials as needed.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn; self-motivated and ambitious with a strong work ethic.
- Able to work independently to meet productivity goals, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible in terms of the ability to operate and contribute in a changing environment.
- Keen to take responsibility for own development, using every opportunity as a learning experience.
- Able to build strong relationships, whilst being compassionate, resilient and assertive.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload and communicate upwards effectively.
- Capable of working accurately at speed.
- Competent problem solving skills & ability to look for alternative solutions.
Knowledge, Training and Experience
- Fully computer literate with advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience providing corporate support to a team that works cross functionally within a medium to large business environment.
- 3+ Years experience, with a proven track record in a similar role.
- Experience delivering business proposals to the B2B market within a service sector industry.
- A-level education; excellent grasp of English language (written and oral).
- Previous experience of the vehicle rental industry.
- Tender experience.
- B2B sector experience
- Working for Nexus
At Nexus, we are continually working to expand our expertise, through the development of our existing workforce and the recruitment of our kind of people.
Nexus people are:
- Fast-learning, talented professionals, who analyse and adapt to their environment
- Versatile, proactive and dedicated to delivering service excellence
- Approachable and helpful to our customers and suppliers
- Forward-thinking problem solvers who are motivated to achieve success and deliver outstanding results
This role comes with a competitive salary and includes excellent benefits, including private medical insurance, healthcare cash plan, perkbox, purchase of additional annual leave and employee recognition awards but to name a few.